We never think a critical illness is going to happen to us, especially when we feel fit and healthy, but it can and does.
If the worst does happen, it’s important to make sure you’re financially protected against the impact a critical illness could have on you and your family.
Help make sure you’re protected from as little as £6 a month.
Critical Illness Cover at a glance:
* Critical Illness Cover is designed to pay out your chosen amount of cover if you’re diagnosed with a specified critical illness that is covered during the length of your policy.
* Critical Illness Cover can be added when you take out a life insurance policy at an additional cost.
* Critical Illness Cover for your children is included at no extra charge. Terms and conditions apply.
* For more information regarding Legal & General’s Critical Illness Cover, click this link Mortgage and Family Protection Key Features Document (PDF: 138KB).
Legal & General’s Claims Payout
In 2013 Legal & General paid out £242 million in Critical Illness and Terminal Illness claims, helping over 3400 people when they needed it most.
Important things you need to know
* This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.